100% of donations raised during the Lyme Disease Appeal will go towards establishing a Lyme disease research facility at The University of Sydney.Pharmacies Australia-wide have the opportunity to play an important role in educating the public on Lyme disease and assisting in understanding a very complex disease with complex treatments. As part of the Lyme Disease Appeal, the Karl McManus Foundation for Lyme Disease Research & Awareness is pleased to provide you with the following educational materials.
The kit contains the following resources, which the Foundation has made available to download for personal use from our downloads area:
- Campaign Introduction Letter: KMF_LDA_Intro_Letter.pdf
- Public Information Brochure (DL Individual Pages): KMF_LDA_Brochure_Public_DL.pdf
- Public Information Brochure (A4 Printable Version): KMF_LDA_Brochure_Public_A4.pdf
- Pharmacy Staff Information Booklet: KMF_LDA_Staff_Brochure_Info_A4.pdf
- Pharmacist Information Poster (A2 Printable Version): KMF_LDA_Pharmacist_Poster_A2.pdf
- Pharmacist Information Poster (A4 Printable Version): KMF_LDA_Pharmacist_Poster_A4.pdf
- Lyme DIsease Symptoms Poster (A3): KMF_LDA_Symptoms_Poster_A3.pdf
- Lyme DIsease Symptoms Poster (A4 Printable Version): KMF_LDA_Symptoms_Poster_A4.pdf
Pharmacists and pharmacy staff play an important role in helping to educate Australians about their health and safety. We are committed to assisting you in raising awareness of Lyme disease, so that all Australians are aware of preventative measures as well as how to recognise symptoms of Lyme disease, so they can seek further medical assistance. Raising awareness will ultimately result in better health outcomes.
We appreciate your assistance and support of the Lyme Disease Appeal,
and trust that everyone will find these resources of great benefit
Subscribe to the Karl McManus Foundation e-Newsletter for up to date Lyme Disease news.